Tuesday, June 8, 2010

VENUE VENUE VENUE!!!

Oh my gosh, let me start off with a simple rant and rave about how frustrating and hard it is to find a suitable venue...! and a co-ordinator who is friendly and gets back to your questions in a timely manner! Now that its out of the way, I can shout out loudly that I have with long last joy FOUND MY VENUE! Very exciting! Its beautiful, and its a lovely and relaxing place with an incredible view - and its beautiful and the service is amazing!

Therefore yes we are getting married 25.09.2010

Photos taken from: The Breakwater Hillarys

So excited now finally things are taking place, and they have been wonderful and helpful to deal with. Thankfully we took this venue instead of the one we were originally going with. Have already got all the table decorations, just need some chair covers and a few extra touches here and there, and all done.. So now the countdown begins... until I become a MRS :)

Much xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment