Saturday, April 10, 2010

And Let the Countdown begin :)

Trying to be Miss Organisation, before I become the big "Mrs Forever", begins with a wedding blog. I have been following heaps of talented wedding bloggers, and love the idea of being able to post all my ideas & inspiration on a page for others to read (well I hope it gets that far) - and hopefully be able to help some other BRIDE TO BE on her way to smart and budget savy wedding planning

So let me start my new blog off with a Countdown, and it begins with potentially 5 months and 2 weeks. Potentially as the organisation and ideas start, the venue and date have been pencilled in but missing in action in the confirmed department ... but like all planning, a work in progress so will keep you and myself posted.

Like all good fairytales it started off with a question, and my answer was YES so we had an engagement party and all our family were guests. Our engagement party was held at my inlaws, and the theme was Tiffany and Co. As I am a totally DIY savy, I did the decor all myself and got some family help with doing a dessert table (taken from Amy Atlas inspiration)






until next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment