Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bridal Shower

STRAWBERRY KISSES xxx

I just stumbled across a great new South African bridal blog - Primadonna bride. Some great ideas, liking this one for a bridal shower
Feel like i am jumping a few stages (first need to arrange the actual WEDDING before the shower LOL), but its good to get the creativeness flowing and record the ideas as they appear.













Photos taken from: http://www.primadonnabride.co.za/



A personal touch with monogram initials at either a bridal shower or wedding.
Full instructions & printable labels found at Ruffled Blog.




Photo taken from: http://ruffledblog.com/



















My typical thoughts towards my bridal shower will be some classy, girly and fun. A high-tea, or garden tea party with yummy cakes and cucumber sandwiches appeals to me more than a night out on the town or a drunken party with unappropriate "entertainment"
Love the look and feel of the laterns overhead with white washed chairs and tables in the garden.



















Photo taken from: http://www.bakerella.com/

How cute are these ? All instructions and awesome other ideas for cake on a pop is from Bakerella. Something cute and fun to make with bridesmaids the night before bridal shower.

Well ladies until further bridal shower planning ...
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog!! I loved these wedding cake pops and want to have them for my wedding too. Planning to book one of amazing wedding venues NYC for my big day. Going to hire wedding planners and caterers too. As I really want to make my big day a memorable one.

    ReplyDelete